Sunday, February 12, 2017

You Make My Heart Beep!

Hello my crafty friends, I hope this Friday finds you all well and excited to start the weekend! Have any fun plans for the weekend?? Not me, same ole, same ole. lol 

Today's card I made 4 of. So I think that brings us up to 12 cards so far. I'm so proud of myself for getting these cards done, for getting going on making cards. Now I just have to finish my room and start my scrapbooking. That won't happen as fast as I have a lot of crap, I mean stuff. lol 

I love this little 'bot, she is just so cute to me and there is a match boy 'bot too. I only used the girl one though. Once again, I used that stitched heart die to "emboss" the left side of the card. Simple once again, but I think cute. I plan on putting glossy accents on the eyes of the 'bot. I probably should put it on the arms and legs too. What do you think, just the eyes for everything but the dress??

As always I thank you for stopping by today and visiting a spell. Your comments always bring lots of joy and sunshine to my life. 



Crafty hugs,





Card Recipe:
My Creative Time for the Robot
My Favorite Things for the heat
Zigs to color my 'bot with

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! I have that robot set too

Sheila H said...

This is another Valentine cutie, Brenda! The embossed stitched hearts look terrific. The little girl robot is nicely colored. I would make her entire body sparkle. Love this!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE the heart embossing, and the cute "squared heart. AND then a cute robot with a great sentiment, makes for a Wonderful card.
Faith
x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

WOW, you have been busy lately Brenda my friend, and you are turning out some real beauties too!! This is so cute, and I LOVE how you embossed those stitched hearts as a border down the left side of the card, it balances that bot beautifully! Have a wonderful Sunday my friend! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

scrappymo! said...

Oh gosh, Brenda...this so darn cute!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Brenda, this card is absolutely adorable!! Love the little robot and the stitched, embossed hearts!!

Loll said...

Sweet!! That lil' girl bot is ADORABLE (LOVE the bow in the hair!). Great design Brenda. I bet you had a lot of fun making these ... that cutie just makes me smile! :) xx

Carol L said...

EEK! This is such a cute bot and I love that it's a girl! The stitched hearts in the background look fantastic - who makes that die anyway? What caught my eye was that tiny graphic heart above the bot - too cute for words!!

Brenda in IN said...

Wow, 12 cards, good for you. This one is adorable. I love the way you colored her and her matching dress and bow. What a fun sentiment to go along with her. This will put a smile on someones face for sure.

cm said...

This is one of *the* cutest showcases of this little 'bot I've ever seen - and trust me, I spend a lot (too much, actually) of time in blogland! Sporting her polka-dot dress and matching bow, along with that sweet smile..she certainly is the star of the stage! The stitched hearts background and sweet sentiment are perfect! Love x adore this!
Hugs~c

scrapqueen141 said...

Love this little robot, adorable!
Blessings, Jamie

Karen Petitt said...

So very cute! Love the little robot x