Saturday, April 12, 2014

Help Make A Special Boy Smile

Hi my crafty friends, I hope this Saturday finds you well and enjoying the great outdoors. If you can't get out I hope you are enjoying time in your crafty spots. I have a huge favor to ask of you all. My friend's nephew has cancer. His leg was taken off and he did his treatments...a while back. Got a clean bill of health and went back to normal life. Well they found out that a lone cancer cell got through and the cancer is back. This boy is only 14 years old. Can you make and send him a card to help brighten his day? I know he would so appreciate any kind of card. He is a card maker himself and makes cards for his family. His name is Chris and you can read more about his first journey here. Thanks ever so much for helping to put a big smile on Chris's face! Here is his address:


Chris Palumbo
5 Spring St.
Waverly, NY 14892

As always I thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit me and now of course helping me with putting a smile on a special boy's face. Crafty hugs to you all-Brenda

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I will pray for Chris and his family...how hard to have to go through this at such a young age.

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

D- said...

Count me in!
This is just the kind of project to get me back into the card making spirit.
As you know it's been a tough week and it put me into a little depression.
I need to pick myself up and be thankful for my blessings.
Chris and his family are in my prayers.
Thanks for doing this.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragongfly.blogspot

Brenda said...

Thanks so much ladies!! D I hope your week is better this week and hopefully this will get you off to a great start! Hugs

Mayras Designs said...

I am so sorry , I will have him and his family in my prayers !!!!

Hugs,
Mayra

Darnell said...

Thank you for sharing, Brenda. I'm glad I saw this. I would be happy to send Chris a smile and remember him in my prays. Bless you! Darnell

Carol L said...

I made a card for Chris today and it's going into the mail tomorrow! Thanks for letting us know!