Friday, October 4, 2013

Ghostly Greetings-Jo's Funday Friday Challenge #20

Hi my crafty friends, hope you all are having a wonderful TGIF!! This is my second post for today, so if you are looking for my SOUS challenge, scroll down a post. So you know if it is Friday then it is time for another Funday Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack! Today our challenge was to use this sketch:

I really loved this sketch, this would be a great sketch to use on a layout as well. My card is a 5.5 x 5.5. I used "snippets" of papers to build my card layers. I also used the Stitched Postage Frame die, the Stitched Spooky Ghost die and Fright Night from My Creative Time. I heat embossed my "boo" with SU white embossing powder. This was a fast and easy card to make but I think it came out so cute!! Please go over to Jo's Scrap Shack to see what inspiration my design team sisters have for you. Jo is moving so she is a busy girl right now and you might not see as many projects as this was a "if you want to" challenge because of Jo's move, but rest assured there are some inspirational projects!! While there check out our sponsor and then why not use this sketch to create a project of your own and link up with us? We love when you play along with us!! I hope you all have a crafty weekend and as always thank you so much for stopping by today! Crafty hugs!

I am linking this card up with 2 Creative Chicks
http://www.2creativechicks.com/2013/10/spooktacular-linky-party-kick-off.html






7 comments:

The Queen (Laura) said...

This looks awesome! The patterned papers look great together! Love the ghost in the center. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

TerriK said...

Omg, Brenda, your card is so cute! I love that it is so simple but the frame makes it pop. Love the paper.

Migdalia said...

Super cute & FUN !!! Awesome take on the sketch!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Kellie 0:) said...

Oh Brenda your card id Bootiful :D

Love it all. TFS

Tracey said...

Super card Brenda......love the mix of pattern papers and the frame around your ghost.

Lysa said...

Hi Brenda,
I love your goblin card! It is Bootiful!! I saw your comment and if you want I can change the color of the ribbon on the butterfly to purple and upload it as a pdf for you. Let me know, it would be a pleasure to contribute.
Lysa

MaryH said...

This was a good layout to use for your image. Really liked this one, great use of your snippets! Always love how you decorate the inside as well. Great card. TFS & Hugs