Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Stars and Stripes-Day 11

Hi everyone, I'm must apologize to my design team on My Paper Crafting, I didn't have my post up yesterday.  Somehow I didn't do something right and it didn't post.  I never even checked as I was busy yesterday and today.  I'm so sorry everyone, I will make sure that this doesn't happen again.


Hi everyone, today is day 11 at My Paper Crafting!  I'm having so much fun with Melin's digis, they are so cute, so I hope you go and check out the freebies she is oftering each day until the 25th.  Today I did Melin's digi calendar using my Cricut to decorate.  I used Designer's Calendar, A Childs Year, and Indepence Day Cricut carts for my calendar. I also used a Martha Steward punch. Please stop by My Paper Crafting for wonderful inspiration as well as some free goodies until the 25th.  I think that Melin is being very generous giving away free items for 25 days.  Just remember that each day it is something different so you will want to check in everyday!!








2 comments:

The Queen (Laura) said...

It looks great! You can never go wrong with red, white, and blue. Love the font you've used, and the silhouette looks great. I have the Designer's Calendar but haven't even used it. Thanks for the inspiration to take it out. I understand about being extremely busy at this time of year. Great job my friend!

Annette said...

Nice page. Only renminds me I have to finish my own.