Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July Everyone!

I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July!!  Please stop a moment and remember our brave soldiers who fight and defend our great nation for freedom isn't free for them.  They pay the ultimate sacrifice just so we can have our freedoms and that is a high price my friend.  I'm know this because I have two sons who serve in our military, I have seen what my oldest son has endured, the friendships gone because of roadside bombs...I tell you it isn't a pretty picture and our men and women that serve suffer a lot of lost in many ways.  So please say a prayer for them today as you enjoy your holiday festivites for a lot of soldiers are deployed and not home with their loved ones this year.  Until next time my friends...

1 comment:

Shawnee said...

Happy and blessed Fourth my friend. Sending you hugs!