Monday, October 31, 2011

A Few Cards

Hello my crafty friends.  On Saturday a teacher friend came over and we made cards while the snow fell, and fall it did!! We got quite a few inches of wet, heavy snow.  Down came huge tree limbs as well as the power lines. We were lucky as we didn't lose our power, but we did lose huge tree limbs in our front yard.  So onto the cards, I didn't get many made, but here are a few.  I didn't use my Cricut, but did use my Cuttlebug dies and embossing folders as well as MS web punch and branch punch, CM heart punches, SU sentiment stamp, My Pink Stamper sentiment stamp and Just Rite stamps.



5 comments:

Vickie said...

Cute cards, I really like the Christmas one. I want to know what you used to make the tree.

The Queen (Laura) said...

How fun! I love the Christmas one. Cute papers and I love the buttons. Great job on the pumpkin. Great job on all of them my friend!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

I love these all Brenda but my fave is the Christmas tree. So cute! Definitely may try one of these. :)

Annette said...

You sure have been busy! Great cards. I am at home all day and struggle to find time to do anything in my room.

Brenda said...

There are times that I struggle too Annette. My craft room used to be downstairs in the basement, but DS wanted that bedroom so he moved all my stuff (and it was alot) up to his old room and he took mine. It is a lot nicer for me since I am upstairs now. It was a win win for both of us.