Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Precious Grandchildren



Uncle Bret's turn to hold Lucas, cause grandma was hogging him. LOL  Remember you can click on the pics to see them bigger!!  Grandma just had to do a little bragging!!! LOL

This is my precious baby girl, Cadence.
Isn't he just the cutest???

Little Lucas

This is dear husband and I with the grand kids.  Yes, I'm a mess!!! LOL  But it was a hair raising trip in the down pouring rain for 7 hours!!  I got drenched twice and finally gave up trying to look half way decent. LOL

We went to see our newest grandchild and first boy over the weekend.  I must say he is the cutest little guy!!!  Of course his sister stole my heart almost three years ago and I didn't know how I was going to have room for another in my heart, but this little guy stole my heart too.  He is so cute and so good!  Well you be the judge for yourself!  Of course I just a little prejudice! LOL  But I think they both are the cutest grand kids around! LOL

3 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

So cute Brenda. I love the pics of Cadence and Lucas. Love all the hair. I am so glad you had a great time and got to spend time with your kiddos.

The Queen (Laura) said...

Cute little grandbabies! Glad you had a wonderful time with your family.

Shawnee said...

So cute!! You look wonderful! So glad you got to have this time with your family. Sorry about the rain. :(