Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hello Kitty Twisted Easel Card


Good Morning my crafty friends!  It is a foggy dreary morning here, hoping that the sun comes out later!  On to my card.  This is a card design that I saw on someone else's blog while I was browsing blogs, but I didn't mark it as to who had this cute design.  So if you reconized it let me know so I know who to give credit too.  I took the over design and used a twisted easel base.  Use Hello Kitty Font cricut cart, the winking Hello Kitty-she is so cute, embossing folder, some gems and stickles, My Creative Time stamps and I can't remember where the Happy Birthday came from.  Simple card, but very cute. Remember you can click on the pic if you need to see a larger view of the card.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Don't you just love these twisted easel cards? And who can resist Hello Kitty. Cute card, my 16 year old granddaughter would just love this one.
Hope the sun comes out!
Sue
suescraftymess.blogspot.com

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Twisted easel cards are so addicting. This is such a cute card with the winking Hello Kitty and the embossing. Great job my friend!

The Queen (Laura) said...

I love twisted easel cards! This one is really cute! Great job Brenda! My daughter loves the Hello Kitty cartridge. I'll send you some sunshine my friend!

Brenda said...

Thanks everyone! Thanks Laura for sending sunshine my way too!! LOL We had just a tad of sunshine today so that was better than none!