Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Gate Fold Halloween Card


Hi Friends!  Not much crafting going on in my house with a bathroom remodel going on.  My house is a wreck, who knew it would be this much mess?  But I did manage to sneak in my craft room to do a card.  Nothing fancy mind you.  I used some paper I got in a mat stack at Hobby Lobby that has all seasons in it, Martha Steward Dippy Goo punch, SU stamp set, SU corner punch and SU dazzling diamonds.  That's about it.  I painted my little witch girl with my Tim Holtz distress inks.  Not great at the painting thing yet, but it's not to bad.  I guess I need to practice, practice, practice!

2 comments:

The Queen (Laura) said...

So cute Brenda! Awesome job! Hope you are feeling better.

Brenda said...

I was doing better Laura, but the stress of the bathroom remodel is causing me some smaller flares. They will pass soon, thanks for asking!!!