Thursday, September 8, 2011

Couple More Cards

This is a gatefold card made using the circle cart Sophia.  I also used the bee from Home Decor but I can't remember where I got the sentiment from. I thought it was Just Because Cards, but I don't think it was.  Love the black, yellow and white colors on this card!

This is an S fold card.  I used Happy Hauntings for this one.  I also inked my frame with gold ink. Super simple.
Inspiration for this card came from here: http://stampingupnorthwithlaurie.blogspot.com/   Just a regular A2 card.  I layer white on white with a SU punch and embossing. My snowflake I spritzed with Glimmer Mist.  Sentiment is from MPS Winter Punies. I really like the white on white cards.

4 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Brenda the Bee happy card is so cute. I love the little witch head and the frame. The gold inking looks very cool. My favorite is the white card but you already know I like white on white. I love the way the embossing looks under the snowflake. Beautiful cards.

The Queen (Laura) said...

Wonderful job Brenda! I love making gate fold cards too. Love them all! Great job!

Shawnee said...

Very pretty!! I love the white on white as well. You did a great job!!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

I am so thrilled you have joined the blogging world with me. I have nominated you for an award you can pick up at my blog.
cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com. Thanks for all the inspiration you give me, for your support and most of all your frienship.
http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-would-like-to-thank-carla-from-carlas.html