Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Another Sophia Card

Hi my crafty friends!  I have another simple, easy peasy card, a 30 minute card if you will.  This die cut is from the Sophia Circle cart once again.  This cart has a lot of great die cuts on it!  I used some scraps from K&Co for the flower.  Paper Trey Ink stamp for the outside seniment.  A little bling for the center of the flower and a Cuttlebug embossing folder that I don't know the name of. LOL Sorry about that! I also did a little scoring with my score board and that is it my friends!  Hope everyone is having a wonderful hump day!

3 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Brenda that is so pretty. I love the way it fits inside the embossing folder. I think I have that one and have never used it. I like the way the paper for the flower and leaves is different shades. Very beautiful.

TerriK said...

Beautiful card, Brenda. I love the embossing.

Sue said...

Lovely card Brenda. I don't belong to the circle so I'm hoping down the road they will release these carts to the general public. I'll have to dig through my carts to see if I have something similar. You rule with embossing!!
Sue